Posted on November 4, 2018
Looking for the best home based businesses can become a fruitless search particularly if you don’t have a plan.
Quite simply, many searches for home based businesses are doomed to fail even before someone types in the search term in their broswer. The problem is, the term is too broad and the results will return a variety of options in different categories.
What type of home business are you looking for? You need to define a number of aspects of what it is you’re looking for.
Here’s a list qualities you should determine:
– how much will it cost you to enter
– what knowledge do you have of this home business
– what level of training will you receive
– what level of support will be available to you
– is this opportunity legitimate or a possible scam
– is there a strong market for either products or prospects
– what are the minimum hours a week you need to invest in the business
The Big Red Easy Button
The alarming statistic relating to home business failure is scary. More than 95% of them will fail and this figure doesn’t look like improving anytime soon.
The problem exists in people being drawn into an opportunity amid wild and enthusiastic claims by those promoting them. The best home based businesses are those where any mention of “get rich quick” is avoided.
The truth is, working from home is attractive to nearly everyone. But most people seem to be of the opinion this means there is no hard work involved. Claims that you can make thousands of dollars are week on auto pilot are wildly exaggerated.
Not only this, these income claims are also supported by claims of very little effort required. The reality is, the attractiveness of working from home comes from exactly that…working from home.
Yes, there is work involved and unless you put in the required effort to build a business then you’ll just end up being one of the 95 per cent statistics.
The best home based businesses are those where you get solid training and are provided with strong support. These have the best chance of succeeding because you won’t be left to your own devices in the crucial early stages.
Posted on November 2, 2018
To be successful with a home business, it is important that you are receptive to becoming educated on such an entity, and apply that education. The fact of the matter is that online business requires less skill and education that you probably anticipate. The fact of the matter is that the success formula is out there, you just have to sift through the get rich quick schemes to find it. Below, we will discuss some of the steps which a current or aspiring home business owner should take.
1. Make sure that you are not going into an online business with a purely monetary motivation. While money is of course very important, it is also important that you engage in a home business which is either in an area of your expertise, or an area in which you enjoy to the degree that you are willing to acquire the requisite expertise.
2. You must have your own website. This is essentially the face of your home business. Your website is what the market will utilize to learn more about your business and acquire a comfort level. With that being said, do not overdo it. Information about your business is great, but the main focus is the visitor. The ultimate goal of your website should be to convey to your visitor what your company can do to help the visitor themselves.
3. Blogging is essential. Personally, I have found so many business websites by way of a blog post which they had posted on a topic which I had been searching in the search engines. Realize that the number one product on the internet today is information. Hence, when a customer in your niche market encounters a situation for which they need a solution, the first thing that they usually do is search for information regarding their problem. Maintaining a blog will put your home business in a position to draw customers in by first providing them with information, then providing them with a solution which they will purchase from you.
4. Testing is essential. It makes absolutely no sense to spend time and money on something which does not work. Therefore, you must always test your marketing methods. Keep what works, and do away with what does not work. I can say that this is especially important when it comes to Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing. PPC click marketing involves bidding in the search engines for positioning in the sponsored results. Every time someone clicks on the link to your website, you are charged. So what happens if people search for a keyword, click on your website, but purchase nothing? What happens is that you still get charged. Therefore, you must optimize your PPC campaigns so that you do not continue to pay for something which is fruitless.
5. One of the most effective methods of promoting a home business is via article marketing. This mode of marketing will drive targeted traffic directly to your website, and costs absolutely nothing. As an added bonus, each article that you submit to an article directory will contain a one way link pointing back at your website. This is how your website will become ranked in the search engines, eliminating the need for Pay Per Click marketing.
Posted on October 31, 2018
Are you, like myself, a skeptic who constantly questions everything? If it sounds too good to be true, it is almost guaranteed to be? I have learned from many years in school, to ask questions. Lots of questions. This applies to every part of my life. It is my nature. In a school setting this is not only preferred, but also expected. However, when I unknowingly applied this to my initial MLM encounter (distributor), it was not met very appreciative. I had a feeling that I was asking too much. The result was simply that I got disconnected in unanswered and unreturned phone calls from that particular MLM business. Did this leave me thinking that MLM is nothing but a big pyramid fraud? Absolutely.
In spite of this unpleasant experience I still thought that there was more to the MLM business. Maybe it was not a complete scam after all. Maybe I could find a method to do MLM business that would resonate with me and the person I am (who asks lots of questions)?
As it turns out MLM contains many frauds and pyramid offers. It is full of distributors who want nothing but their times worth. These people are commonly also more concerned with competition than about wanting to improve others’ lives. They might be successful, but only for a time and only at the expense of a very stressful life.
I am aware that people in the MLM business commonly knocks on education. However, I am a firm believer in both education available to everyone and in MLM as a business. Through many years as a student I have also learnt to research my subject at hand. This is exactly what I did with the MLM business. I searched the Internet for other network marketers and what they were doing to make them successful. This approach led me to find another MLM business method best known as attraction marketing. Not only does attraction marketing resonates with me, but this I can do and still be me. There are also proven systems that will work for you and that are replicable for your downline to use.
Helping others to improve their lives is what I have wanted to do all along my educational path. Getting to do it for my business is even better. I have found that there are many legit MLM businesses around and that they can provide for a solution for many. Done right, MLM success is very likely to happen. It can be run without the commonly known old school MLM tactics. These include methods such as concerns for competition and harassing your friends and family. If you are a skeptic such as me, then I can tell you to stop negative thoughts about the MLM business. Though I still encourage to ask questions in order to find the right MLM company for you. More importantly, ask questions to learn how to find MLM success. In general, ask questions. Starting a MLM business can be a great solution for anyone with or without education.